Friday, March 13, 2015

031315

Jordan River Temple
Today we went to the Jordan River Temple with Marilyn Boekweg and enjoyed the spirit there.  Compared to the Sacramento Temple, it is huge!  I kept asking where to go as I was lost most of the time.  It is beautiful.  The session was full in the morning (10 AM) and we enjoyed the opportunity to be with our favorite Boekweg Sister-In-Law.  We will be checking into our motel room on Saturday after picking up the suits I purchased from Mr. Mac for the mission.  I think we have about all we need to get off on the right foot...well, I hope so anyway.  We're running out of money.  

We start training Monday morning at 8:15 AM in the Salt Lake Temple.  I will try to keep up on this so you can follow what is happening in our missionary lives.  We do have a family get together tonight with the Salt Lake family (Jonathan [Emmett]/Angélique and all the Boeweg's) that can make it. 

Yes, I am trying to figure out this blog thing so be patient with me.  It's not something I do on a regular basis nor something I am familiar with.  Who the heck cares about what we do?

No comments:

Post a Comment