Tuesday, April 25, 2017

041117

I need to catch up a little.  sorry, I have been dragging my feet as we've been busy.  On the 11th the ROC had a get together of a few of the friends and ROC missionaries meet over at Chuck O Rama (gosh that is a terrible name for a buffet but it's not too bad) to have one of the last meals with the Deckers before they leave on the 12th.  Just sitting and eating, meeting a few new people and discussing things happening in our lives.


Elder/Sister Decker on the left, Arlene on the right.  The bald guy on the left was an electrician at the Nauvoo temple just before we got there on our last mission.  He left just before we arrived in 2015.  We didn't get much of a chance to talk.  I've seen him here a couple of times so I will probably get another chance later.  Elder and Sister Payne are to Arlene's right.  They serve with us at the ROC.
 More to come as I catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment